Our approach: We believe that the best results are achieved through committed teamwork. We consider our position as team leader on projects, coordinating information from other consultants, our client and the contractor, and advocating for our clients at all times. The services that we offer as team leader are customizable and ultimately allow us meet your design and build goals.
· Standard: Initial Meeting
The designer will discuss your project to establish the vision, quality, timescale & budget. The meeting will cover the needs of the project, the services that will be required to complete it and will provide you with a clear idea of how the project will progress.
· Standard: Conceptual Design Meeting
Based on our Initial meeting, you will review and we will discuss the design options that are available for you. We want to take this time to really understand what you like and want so that we can create a final design that you love.
· Standard: Construction Drawings and Details
Once you have decided on a final design direction for your home, we will produce thoroughly accurate drawings, details and plans for the space that you will approve for submission for the proper permits.
· Standard: Building Permits and Other Approvals
It is often necessary to attend the Committee of Adjustment and the Ontario Municipal board to have specific building and zoning matters dealt with. This is something you will never have to worry about, as we can take care of all these requirements for you.
· Optional: Interior Design
If you desire, we can collaborate with our trusted interior designer to provide you with suggestions on finishes, and create coordinated interior and exterior color packages, including built-ins and lighting.
· Optional: Project Management
If you require, we offer 'turn-key' service that allows us to control the quality of the project from beginning to completion.
1. Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
2. Maximizing the resource efficiency through best-fit labour, materials and equipment.
3. Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
4. Developing effective communication and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
· Optional: Sustainable and Passive design consultation
If you want to build a sustainable home, or just implement improved building technologies into your project, we can help you with the design, planning and sourcing the right technologies to achieve the highest building efficiency, from foundation to walls and roof assembly studies, to high performance windows and mechanical products.
Refer to this brochure to learn more about passive house.
Check out our Portfolio